Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another Wednesday.....

Means another fun challenge over at Fab'n'Funky. This week we are celebrating Christmas once again. We were able to play with some fun stamps from Dr. Digi. I chose to use this one called Rescue Squad! It makes me laugh every time I see it!

 
 
Thank you all for stopping by.
 
I wanted to say a special thank you for the comments and special thoughts and prayers in regards to my MIL. It was greatly appreciated and humbling. She is now back home and doing well.
 
Have a wonderful day.
 
Don't forget to head on over to Fab'n'Funky and show us your wonderful Christmas creations. You never know it might be you who wins the wonderful prize this week!
 

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! love the image that you picked! Thanks for sharing Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley that's such a fun card! I laughed out loud when I read that sentiment! Fabulous colouring hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun card Shirley...love that image. Great to hear your MIL is doing well. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shirley fab colouring and super sentiment
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and fun Christmas card Shirley, I love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and loving your sentiment! Kx

    ReplyDelete