Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another beautiful Wednesday!!!!

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you all having a wonderful start to fall. I am truly loving the temperatures. I can easily take the dog out for a long walk, or even joining my hubby out in the yard and help out with some of the chores. Sure beats, hibernating in the basement to avoid the heat! LOL

Well it is Wednesday again and that means another Challenge for Fab'n'Funky. This week we our them is :

Its all Rock'n'Roll to me!
 
This week we were very lucky to be able to play with some digi stamps from one of my favorite designers. Kenny K.
 
Here is what I came up with.
 
 
I wanted to keep it girly . I think I was able to pull it off!
 
I hope you all like it, and can play along this week with us. We sure do love to see your lovely creations.
 
Have a great day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely Shirley, you really managed to maintain the girly theme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirley, your image looks fab and love those hearts.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty little rocker Shirly - her sparkly girLk guitar looks fab! Hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete