Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! (Or for some of you the winter! ;o) ) Well I am here to tell you about another new "SUMMER LIKE" Challenge over at Fab'n'Funky. This week we got to work with a new sponsor called "Lacy Sunshine" and her images are absolutely adorable. I chose to use "Eleanor Hummingbird".

Sadly my mojo seems to have taken a little trip this week, and I was left sitting at my table for a long time trying to figure out what to do with this lovely image. I eventually went with a simply sketch from the Sketch Saturday blog.

So if anyone finds my mojo, please send it promptly back home, it is greatly missed!!!!

Here is my simple card for this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by Fab'n'Funky and show us your summery project.



 

8 comments:

  1. Poor you Shirley, mojo is difficult to retrieve, he seems to enjoy going on holiday on the most inopportune moment! I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later though :) Mojo or not, this is a pretty card, I recognize one of my favourite paper pads in there :) Love the cloud shading in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring. Great lo and choice of papers.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring and really striking colour scheme. absoloutely love the cloud shading Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Shirley, great summer colours and super image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! LOVE the fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley this is such an adorable card!!! I love the background with the funky clouds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love the pom poms

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Have a great day!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete