Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Get Moving!!!!

Good day everyone!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day! This week I am so happy to be the one bringing you the challenge at Fab'n'Funky!  With the New Year upon us, I know that many people have made some resolutions to get into shape and get moving! Well I am also on that ban wagon! Now I just need to get motivated to do it!!! LOL!

So what better theme for our challenge this week, then "GET MOVING!!!" This week our DT got to work with some wonderful stamps from Mazy Art. Oh how I love their digi stamps, the images are so cute!!! And they giving one lucky winner the amazing prize of 5 free digi stamps of their choice!!!

Here is what I came up for my card:

I used "Kalea" I love how here skirt is just flowing! I tried a new colour combo for the skin, I wanted her to look more tanned almost dark skinned. In real life it is a little darker than in the photo. I also wanted to keep the colours bright and fun. I really wanted to give the card a Hawaiian feeling!

Well thank you all for stopping by once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment