Thursday, October 18, 2012

Orange and black +1.....

Yes that is our theme this week over atFab'n'Funky! We want to see some Orange, Black and one other colour.

I chose to go with Green. (Yes there is some purple in the image, but I only used orange, black and green papers!!! LOL!)


No I must apologize for the late entry, I have been having some major issues with Blogger as of late, and have been having some difficulty posting and editing! Grrrrr! But it seems that some of it has been fixed, so I am able to post now.

So here is my card:

The digi stamps are from our Sponsor over at Pink Cat Studios.

Hope you can join us this, we love to see what you do!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love the sky background you made and the way you coloured the images. So very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete