Saturday, May 26, 2012

New Beginnings and catch up!

This week at Fab'n'Funky The theme was New Beginnings! And appropriate for me, This week I started a full time contract ( a great boost from the part time one I had!). That is why this post is late, I have been so busy trying to get things right at work, that by the time I get home at night I am done and ready for bed! LOL I have been going to bed at the same time as my little darling all week!

But now I digress, back to this weeks theme! You can use an image that depicts a new beginning (baby, wedding, new house...) Or use something new on your project (scrapping papers, dies, ribbons...)

The theme also ties in with the change ups going on at Fab'n'Funky, We are currently under new management, but don't worry, Everything is still going smoothly and it's business as usual!

So now to my card,

I used some new papers that I got from Scrapbook Star, seeing that I did not have anyone to give a baby card to. I also used this super cute Precious Moments image, that I downloaded from the internet. (colouring pages)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, the weather is beautiful here and I plan to take advantage of it while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley :-)

    thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete