Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's a new week!!!

For Challenges that is!

This weeks Challenge over at Fab'N'Funky is No Designer Papers. Yep that's right you are not allowed to pull out your precious patterned paper!

Here is what I came up with:

I know I am a little in showing you these photos. A couple of weeks ago, I took Anize and the dog out for a walk through the forest. On the path Anize this huge tree and exclaimed that it looked like Pixie Hollow!

So naturally she took of running to check it out! I have to admit it had this magical feeling to it, but once we walked upto the tree and saw the other side, Well we knew that we found the magical spot of the forest. Pixie Hollow!

 Of course we had to have a mini photo shoot in the magical tree! LOL!
I just wanted to leave you with this little video Anize made while in the forest. There were many, many trails going in every direction, and she thought we were lost at one point and asked for the camera so could recourd this! What a nut!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day! And come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!
    Where in Ontario are you Shirley? It's nice to have a fellow Canuck at FnF! (I'm in Ottawa)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma I am in Barrie. We travel up to Pembroke and the Ottawa area quite often as my In laws live out there!

      Delete