Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another week, More great challenges!!!

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by again! This week has been another fun week. At Let's Scrap we have a fun card challenge for you!



And it is Team A's team to show you what we did with this sketch! So here is mine:




Over at Fab'N'Funky this week your challenge was to use Pearls and Lace. Here is what I came up with. I don't have much for lace, so I opted to use some Patterned Paper with a lacy pattern on it.




I hope you can come join us.
Hopefully I will back later today with some wonderful photos that I took with Anize in the forest on Sunday! You will definitely want to come back....'cause we found Pixie Hollow!

1 comment:

  1. cute cards Shirley - can't ewait to see these pixies!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete