Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another birthday party!

Yesterday was Anize's Birthday Party. We had 4 girls running around the house squealing and giggling all night long! LOL! What was I thinking!!!!

She loved her cake though! She had asked for a fairy themed cake. So this is what I made for her!
We looked high and low for a fairy to put with her cake. We finally found this one sleeping on magic crystal. I think it finished off the cake perfectly!

Here is a close up of the house!



Now onto some creative stuff! Here is a LO I created last week, based off of a sketch over at Let's Scrap. I love their sketches!! They always make double page LO's and use multiple photos! Perfect for me!
A few years ago, we decide to do a spa day for Anize and some of her friends. So she invited some girlfriends over and we did their nails, gave them some pink and purple streaks in their hair, and then they got all dressed up and had fashion show! It was such a fun day! I think maybe will do it again this year!

One last note for today. I would like to take just a little moment to remember all those innocent lives that were taken 10 years ago today! Please take a moment to remember 9/11/01


No comments:

Post a Comment