Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New cards and and a blog hop!

I have been feeling better and finally got some time to play in my scrappy space! Yeah! So I made this two cards. The first one is a card for Friday sketchers. (http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/) You had to make a card based on this sketch.
When I saw the sketch, I just knew what I wanted to do for it! I have been dying to use the doilies that I got a while ago as well as this Tilda stamp! I love how the card turned out!

 Here is the inside of the card! I made a gate-fold card this time.
Be sure to check out Friday sketchers this week, cause they are doing a blog hop and each hop has some gorgeous prizes to be won (like this site:http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/2010/12/lovt-blog-candy-for-you.html) as well the original prize that Friday sketchers always has. Even more reason to visit them this week.

I also made this card. I am really liking the Easel cards right now! They are so easy to make and fun too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you liked what you have seen. See you all soon!

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Love the images, coloring and design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley... what a sweet card. I love the papers and of course the sweet image which you colored so pretty.. happy new year
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the DP, image and design!!


    Happy New Year

    Tracey xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work with these cards - you've chosen styles that work perfectly with the stamped images too.

    ReplyDelete